|Dimensions (LxWxH):||2,750 x 70 x 238 mm|
|Class of compression strength:||0 MPa|
|Comsumption of bricks per m2:||0|
|Comsumption of bricks per m3:||0|
|pcs on the pallet 118×100:||20|
Lintel: Head-piece HELUZ 23,8 a – 275
For lintels above door and window openings in the inner and outer walls.
HELUZ load-bearing lintels are used as lintels above door and window openings in the inner and outer walls. These lintels can be combined with thermal insulation to achieve thermal insulation properties.
- the lintel is fully structurally viable – after placement into cement mortar
- these lintels are combined with thermal insulation in the perimeter walls – elimination of thermal bridges
- easy handling also enables manual installation and saves time and money
- the visible sides of the lintel have a brick design – suitable substrate for plastering
- the shape of the ceramic lintel fittings allows you to check the right fit of the lintel, even in completed structural work
- simple design in the comprehensive HELUZ system in the 250 mm module